3 min read
As our huge birthday celebration continues into its second week, here are five must-see highlights featuring great guests and gorgeous designs - and all at our famous low prices. Don't miss a moment!
1. STUNNING STONES WITH MATT BENNETT
Gemologist Matt Bennett rejoins us in the second week of our birthday event to talk about the incredible new Anahi Ametrine designs we have available. Matt has visited the mine and will be sharing his first-hand experiences of his time spent at the source. Later on the same day, Matt will also be showcasing beautiful Champagne Diamonds.
- Wednesday October 10th at 4am/3c: Anahi Ametrine
- Wednesday October 10th at 6pm/5c: Champagne Diamonds
2. CAPPUCCINO FLINT WITH KATARZYNA JANEIC
Since we first launched Cappuccino Flint in 2017 we've been inundated with requests to see more designs, as it was one of the fastest selling new launches we've ever had. We're therefore delighted to welcome Katarzyna Janeic to the studio to show us the newest range of pieces featuring this stunning rarity.
- Thursday October 11th at 7am/6c: Cappuccino Flint
3. GEMSTONE RARITIES WITH JAKE THOMPSON
If there's just one show you don't miss during our entire 14-day event, make sure it's the Bixbite launch with our head gem buyer Jake. Bixbite, which is sometimes also called Red Emerald or Red Beryl, is one of the rarest gemstones on the planet and we have just a small number of pieces available in jewelry for our birthday. Jake will also be showcasing Csarite® and Anthill Garnet during this second week.
- Wednesday October 10th at 3pm/2c: Bixbite
- Thursday October 11th at 11am/10c: Anthill Garnet
- Sunday October 14th at 11am/10c: Csarite®
4. BALTIC AMBER WITH MARIUSZ GIELO
Mariusz Gielo has spent his life in the company of Balic Amber, and will be joining us for the final weekend of our birthday event to share his stories as a miner and crafter of this glowing gemstone. Of course, we have some beautiful new designs to accompany his visit too.
- Friday October 12th at 3pm/2c: Baltic Amber
- Saturday October 13th at 3pm/2c: Baltic Amber
- Sunday October 14th at 4am/3c: Baltic Amber
5. PHENOMENAL DIAMONDS WITH VIKRAM
Some of the finest Diamonds on the planet come from the Argyle Mine in Australia, and we're delighted to be joined by Vikram Merchant from the mining company Rio Tinto for the closing weekend of our biggest birthday event ever. Vikram will also be showcasing Diamonds from one of Argyle's sister mines in Canada.
- Friday October 12th at 7am/6c: Canadian Diamonds
- Friday October 12th at 11am/10c: Canadian Diamonds
- Saturday October 13th at 4am/3c: Argyle Diamonds
- Saturday October 13th at 3pm/2c: Argyle Diamonds
- Sunday October 14th at 7am/6c: Argyle Diamonds
- Sunday October 14th at 3pm/2c: Argyle Diamonds
These are just some of the exciting highlights of our biggest ever birthday celebration. Click here to see the full schedule of what's on and don't miss a moment. You can also watch all our birthday shows live here.