- Working with key stakeholders and various team members to ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Converting the vision of the design team into a responsive user experience.
- Contributing ideas on how to progress moving forward with development.
Essential skills and attributes
- Practical knowledge of HTML5 and SASS hand-coding skills
- Practical knowledge of developing responsive websites
- Passionate about the field, demonstrating a keen interest in developing Frontend
- Exposure to source control management, preferable GIT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Organisation, with efficient prioritisation, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Patience, flexibility and being receptive to feedback
- Portfolio of websites
- Experience working to a BEM methodology
- Experience using SASS and Compass
- C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of CI/CD using Dev Azure
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and up to date CV to
Penny Donnan – HR & Recruitment Administrator at [email protected]
Due to our location and poor public transport links – your own transport is desirable.